Thank you! You were awesome too!
Donika - Germany/Kosovo
* The beautiful and recently opened Hostel Rumpus is beautiful and well maintained. Travelers can relax here very well. The common areas are very inviting and the existing kitchen is fully functional. All rooms are kept clean and tidy. The breakfast menu is large, delicious and vegetarian on request.
The hostess Ina is very helpful and friendly. Her loving way of running the hostel makes your stay feel like visiting friends. Thanks to her, I could see Antwerp from another side. She has the best tips for the city. And also for the other nearby cities such as Ghent or Rotterdam.
I highly recommend the stay and can't wait to go back.*
Ceren - Turkey/Germany
*I really felt comfortable and happy in this place. I can suggest for other travellers.
Everything is clean and beds are comfortable. Also there are towel and breakfast services which is really nice. The women owner of hostel is so cheery, even if I was late than the last check in time, she welcomed me.*
Isabelle & family - Belgium
* We were guests in Rumpusroom with our 2 teenagers and we all enjoyed! A fantastic location to explore Antwerp. It is a top location that is tastefully decorated. The breakfast was rich and delicious! Ina assisted us with advice and action to discover the most beautiful places. We will come back for sure!”*
Nathalie - Belgium
*What a nice place for a city trip in your own country! Nice base to visit Antwerp and also close by many nice terraces and restaurants that were tipped by the hostess. The blue room we slept in was super cozy and a fantastic bed! The breakfast was delicious. Overall a very nice experience and we will definitely return. Maybe to book the big room with the kids and go to the Zoo nearby. Thanks for the nice and coronaproof reception!*
Han - Belgium
* An absolute must. An ideal base to visit Antwerp. The charming hostess will receive you with a smile in her extremely fresh B&B. Original and decorated with her personal artistic touch. Beautiful rooms, perfect beds and the same toilet facilities. The lovingly presented breakfast, subtly taking into account our personal preferences, made it complete. We will come back soon. Thanks!*
Liam - Belgium
* Wonderful stay, delicious breakfast, wonderful bed, thanks for the warm welcome dear Ina *
Lotte & baby Juuls - Belgium
* Cozy, beautiful rooms, unique style, surprising, great tips and a warm welcome!
The rooms are so beautifully finished! Lots of attention to detail, fresh colors, original and space for local talent! Moreover, hostess Ina is all enthusiasm. The breakfast was also delicious and fresh. There is something for everyone with tasty coffee! The beds are very comfortable and the room was compact and smartly decorated. I had everything I needed. The bathroom around the corner of the room is fresh and clean. And how nice to find that extra nice tea and coffee in the room! RumpusRoom is in a very nice neighborhood with many possibilities in all directions. Ina helped me on my way!”
is amazing - open, friendly and helpful. Thank you very much for your advices -we just loved the places you recommended to visit. We felt very welcome. *
Katrien & Bart - Belgium
* The perfect location to get to know Alternative Antwerp.
What I liked most was the amazing hostess Ina and het knowledge of the neighbourhoud. The interior design of Rumpus Room was amazing as well! I liked the location and the fact that I could enjoy the city but also return to a quiet place to read in the lovely living room for example. Lots of bars, galeries, Alternative coffee houses arround the corner. Breakfast was great! Everything was homemade or local. Vegan was not a problem at all. Service with a smile! I would reccomend it to anyone. Nothing to mention here. Everything was just perfect. Coming again soon! *
Nele & Wim - Belgium
* We had a lovely stay at Antwerp! The blue room was really comfortable, with a nice and fresh interior. The neighborhood is really cool, lots of lovely squares with bars and restaurants around and close to Central Station and public transport. Waking up with a delicious breakfast made out day! Ina is a fantastic host! She is enthusiastic and helps you wherever she can!*
An & Geert - Belgium
* What a wonderful new place to stay in Antwerp! Quiet, nice and cozy neighborhood, near the tourist center and public transport. Clean room and bathroom, very tastefully decorated, a great bed. There is a nice atmosphere in this guesthouse. You can use the equipped kitchen and the communal living room downstairs is also available for guests. We enjoyed breakfast. Delicious! Crispy bread, traditional local jams and granola, yogurt, egg, fresh fruit. Ina is super helpful, knows Antwerp inside and out. Thanks to her tips, we got to know a new neighborhood and discovered cool addresses (shops, restaurants and cafes). You don't have to bring a travel guide at all! *
Not convinced yet? As RumpusRoom GuestHouse is brand new and I'm still collecting my first reviews, to give you an idea, here are some of the reviews I got as a former couchsurfing and airbnb-host some years ago... The place is different, even better and the neighbourhood is the same, it even upgraded a lot. And as a host I guess I' m still the same? Lots of love to all my former guests, it was always a pleasure to meet you!